Thursday, February 25, 2010

California Dreamin' Wedding

Some of us weren't sure it would ever happen, but ALAS- it did... my brother Sean got married! ; ) Not only did he get married, but he found himself quite a catch, a beautiful young lady named Roxy! I had the honor of being their wedding photographer so I flew out to Orange County and spent 5 days taking pictures- WHAT A BLAST! They're actual wedding day called for clouds and 50% chance of rain, but clearly the weather guy had his days crossed because the weather was perfect for their California coast beach-front ceremony. They had an intimate cake and champagne reception at Hotel Laguna just a few blocks away. Everything went off without a hitch and I had an absolutely amazing time with them. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from their big day!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment