Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mayce, Noel and their "mini-me's"

Webster's entry for the word "Photogenic": Photogenic (Pho.to.gen.ic)- suitable for being photographed especially because of visual appeal. ie- a photogenic smile


Specifically for that reason "a photogenic smile", I'm considering suggesting that the folks at Websters put a photo of this family in the dictionary behind that word! Meet Mayce, Noel, Jake and Julian! They were brave enough to set out for a family photo session in mid-August in South Florida. Mayce did a little homework and decided on this perfect banyan tree so we set out for a beautiful Sunday morning session. I was pleasantly surprised when we wrapped the session in only 45 minutes with a fantastic set of photos! I really enjoyed photographing this family, as their smiles are contagious! I'm certain you'll agree... here's a few of my favorites from their session.




























No comments:

Post a Comment